LOOPS Community Navigator North West
It can be hard to know what’s going on in your local area and how you can access the support and services you need. In the North West our Community Navigators and team of friendly local volunteers can support you to find out what is on in your local area; and how best to access the support you need, in the way that you want.
What we offer:
- A friendly face – We can talk through what is on offer and what might be best for you. Our Community Navigators Eilidh and Ryan can help you find social events and activities to make the most of your retirement.
- Our FREE local LOOPs magazine “Discover North West” can be found in various locations across the North West. Click on the following link Discover Magazine issue 1 to view online or get in touch with the Community Navigators if you would like a copy posted to you.
- Home visits are available to make it easier for you to discover the options and decide.
- Information stations – Come and speak to us at one of our information stations and find up to date information about local activities, events and services.
- Look out for the LOOPs logo at Kirkliston Library, Drumbrae Library, Blackhall Library, Stockbridge Library
To find out more contact Ryan, Eilidh and Rachel based at:
Pilton Equalities Project, 3 West Pilton Gardens, EH4 4EL
0131 315 4466
Community Navigator North West is a Local Opportunities for Older People (LOOPs) project delivered by The Pilton Equalities Project, a charity registered in Scotland No. SCO10108. A company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland No. 250464. The registered office is at PEP centre, 3 West Pilton Park, Edinburgh, EH4 4EL.