LOOPS North West Community Navigator
It can be hard to know what’s going on in your local area and how you can access the support and services you need. In the North West our Community Navigators and team of friendly local volunteers can support you to find out what is on in your local area; and how best to access the support you need.
What we offer:
- A friendly face – We can talk through the services available and what may be best for you. Our Community Navigators Rachel and Ryan can help you find social events and activities to make the most of your retirement.
- Our FREE local LOOPs magazine “Discover North West Edinburgh” can be found at venues across the North West. Click on the following link for our latest edition (Autumn 2017): Discover Magazine Issue 2. For our first edition (Spring 2017), click on Discover Magazine issue 1. Please get in touch with the Community Navigators if you would like a copy posted to you.
- Home visits are available to make it easier for you to discover the options available to you.
- Information stations – Come and speak to us at one of our information stations and find up to date information about local activities, events and services.
- Look out for the LOOPs logo at Kirkliston Library, Drumbrae Library, Blackhall Library, Stockbridge Library
To find out more, contact Ryan and Rachel based at:
Pilton Equalities Project, 3 West Pilton Park, EH4 4EL
Call 0131 315 4466
Community Navigator North West is a Local Opportunities for Older People (LOOPs) project delivered by The Pilton Equalities Project, a charity registered in Scotland No. SCO10108. A company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland No. 250464. The registered office is at PEP centre, 3 West Pilton Park, Edinburgh, EH4 4EL.